Hari Om ,
Your Daily Routine and Your Luck
- If in your daily routine, you take care of what time you do what work, then it has a great effect on your birth chart planets.
- If your Shani is not good in birth chart, then you can never have a good daily routine.This means that things will happen but not as you may have wanted. You will have negativity around you. Despite your efforts, you will not be able to manage your things properly. Your house may also remain cluttered.
- If Chaya Graha Rahu is not good, then your own home does not seem like a home – it feels like a dorm. Rahu will not let you do anything on time. Your house may also remain cluttered.
- If your Jupiter is weak , then you will not be able to live with a disciplined routine.The irony is that such people will be seen teaching discipline to others. Jupiter can be considered weak if it is in the 1,2,4,8, 10 “bhaav”, then also they will advise others to be disciplined but they themselves may not be the same way.
- However, if your daily routine is well planned,then Sun, Jupiter and Shani will start to give good results.
- Remember , if you yourself don’t change,then you cannot change anything around you.
- A perfect routine brings about a balance between Mind, Body, and Soul.
- The earlier you see the Sun, the more your confidence will increase and your health will get better and better.
- Your self-control and will power will increase if you start getting up early.
- Your body will get more oxygen in the morning as pollution is relatively much lesser and your energy level will increase.
- Waking up early, you will also have more patience.
How to Have a Good Routine
Leave your bed early.
The best time to get up is before sunrise, but even within 45 minutes of sunrise is also good. So if sunrise is at 6am, then you should get up by 6:45 and see the Sun. This will improve your Sun and you will start getting positive energy from Jupiter.
Don’t leave your bed immediately after opening your eyes. Stay on the bed for a few minutes. Meditate for few minutes, take your Isht, Guru and Parent’s Names, remember your Ancestors. Then put both your hands on your eyes. After that, put both feet on the floor according to nasika swaas running (breath from nostril). Then touch floor and take Ganeshjis and Bhumis name.
Get up and facing East, open your palms and then think about yourself – Who are you? What’s your Life’s Goal? What you need to do today? and also apologize to God for anything that you may have done wrong and pray for energy to correct the mistakes.
You should also thank people who have helped or not and that all your enemies turn into your friends. Send positive energy towards everyone and it’ll come back to you positively.
Then say to yourself that you won’t do anything wrong today. That you will do something for humanity, at least once today.
Then do jap of Gayatri Mantra,” Om Bram Brahspataaye Namah”/ “Om Gram Grim Grom Saha Guruvey Namaha” 5 times.
Get up and fix your pillow and blanket on your own.
Then look at the image of your Isht and Guru in your temple and bow.
Then wish everyone in the house and touch the feet of the elders or at least say hello to them.
Then do the following “kriya”:
- When you get up, have 1 glass of water
- Walk around, this can even be done in the house. However, best is to walk on grass
- Go to the toilet but don’t try to use too much energy to go to the toilet. To go easily, take some currants soaked in milk the previous night before going to bed. Press your teeth together when going to the toilet.
- Use Babool to brush your teeth if you have suffered some kind of deception.
- Take a light shower and go for Surya Upasana , Tratak, and walk.
- Then do Kapaalbhaati (learn from a Guru) for 5 minutes while doing jaap of your Isht.
- Do anulom vilom while doing jap of your Isht.
- Take full deep breaths for 5 minutes while continuing with your jap.
- Then go for a walk if you do morning walks and then read something positive.
- Take a shower. Sometimes, you can do a massage before showering.
- Tap your towel to dry instead of rubbing it.
- Wear your clothes.
- Then do some meditation and pray to God.
- Then have some amla and harad – if your stomach is not good, or if you have to do a lot of mental work, or if you have too much fat.
- Then go for breakfast, but before eating, offer some to God, crow, cow, and dog if possible .Your house members can help each other in doing this.
- Do not drink water while eating. Have it after at least 35 minutes of your meal.
- Make sure you eat less than the amount of hunger you have.
- Eat lunch between 12 and 1.30 pm.
- You can lay on your left side for about 10 minutes after eating, it will be helpful, but don’t sleep.
- Make sure you take a walk in the evening and do jap of your Isht and then do the mantra of your Guru (if given to you) and of whatever planet is troubling you: mangal, shani, rahu or ketu (only for these planets can be worshipped in the evening).
- Make sure you eat your dinner by 8:30 pm. Make sure you sit in Vajraasana for 10-15 minutes after eating.
- Try not to drink milk at night and if you do, then wait for 3 hours after drinking milk and then sleep.
- Try to be positive throughout the day.
- Try to go for a walk in the morning and in the evening and push for long walks. Don’t try to talk much while walking. Concentrate on your breath and thank God for your energy and body. If your neck is bent forward, then that shows that there is some weakness/disease developing in the body which may come little later in life.
UNFORTUNATELY, WE HAVE FORGOTTEN AN OLD SAYING IN TODAY’S ULTRA FAST LIFE:
“EARLY TO BED, EARLY TO RISE, MAKES A MAN HEALTHY, WEALTHY AND WISE.”
TRY ALL REMEDIES WITH SHIDAT / WILL POWER, DO THEM REGULARLY AND CONTINUOUSLY FOR A LONG PERIOD OF TIME. YOU WILL SEE GUARANTEED POSITIVE CHANGES IN YOUR LIFE AND FIND PLANETS HELPING YOU GROW.