NAV SAMVATSAR HAS LOT OF SIGNIFICANCE IN OUR LIVES.
THIS POST IS A GENERAL GLANCE COMBINED WITH A PERSONAL OPINION ON ITS SIGNIFICANCE. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE PREDICTIONS ARE GENERAL AND IT ALL DEPENDS ON YOUR INDIVIDUAL BIRTH CHARTS FOR EXACT PREDICTIONS.
When the season changes and flowers start blooming all over, it is the time for “VASANT RITU”. The days become longer and the nights become shorter. This Year Gudi Parwa falls on 18th March 2018 and that is the day when the HINDU NEW YEAR begins.
It is said that on this day Maa Durga had requested Brahamaji to start creating this Universe i.e. the Shrishti. Brahamaji at the time of surya udaye on CHAITRA SHUKLA paksh started creating the Shrishti. THIS IS PRATIPADA SARVOTAM TITHI. This is when Vishnuji took Matsya avatar and it is also the day when Ramji brought Sitaji back to Ayodhya.
Even today, this day is celebrated as Vijay Diwas in Ayodhya by hoisting Brahma Dhwaja.
WHAT IS BHRMA DWAJHA?
I would request all of you to hoist the Brahma Dhwaja – a red colour tikona flag on your terrace/balcony. By hoisting this flag your house Vaastu, Guru/Brahaspati and Chandrama will become more powerful and negativity will fade off. One can put it on any side of the house and if you have South or West entrance, place this dhwaja on these sides specifically.
The king of Ujjain, Vikramaditya had started Kaal Garna from this day. Hence it’s called VIKRAM SAMAVAT.
This Samavatsar’s name is “VIRODHKRIT”. The raja of this Samavatsar is SURYA JI, mantri is SHANI JI, meghesh is SHUKRA JI, dhan ke swamy is CHANDRAMA JI. Samavatsar vaahan is Horse.
One must do Samavatsar puja along with Navratri puja and Ghat Sthapana. Navgraha puja is a must and hoisting the dhwaja is important too.
BELOW IS A GENERAL SUMMARY FOR ALL MOON SIGNS FOR THE COMING YEAR:
- MESH – ROG SHOKH KARAK
- VRISHABH – ASHUBH
- MITHUN – ASHUBH
- KARK – SUKH SHANTI
- SINGH – SUKH SHANTI
- KANYA – ASHUBH
- TULA – ASHUBH
- VRISHCHIK – ROG KARAK
- DHANU – SUKH SHANTI
- MAKAR – SUKH SMRIDHI
- KUMBH – SUKH SHANTI
- MEEN – SUKH SHANTI
Below are some of the important things in this coming Samvatsar.
- Society may see lot of virodh revolts in various forms. In fact, people may stand against their own family, company or country
- Crop yields will be less. But farmers will get some new benefits, some new niti especially before October this year. Rabi crop will yield good results as Surya is the raja of this Samvatsar.
- Rainfall may decrease and droughts are possible in some areas. The oceans may cause damage as well (Prakirtik aapadayein)
- Due to Shukra, this year’s weather will see changes in rainfall pattern as it may be early or late.
- Ruling party will have a tough time
- Grains/Anaaj may get costlier. Even milk and juice related items could get costly in spite of increase in manufacturing.
- Currency will see lot of upward and downward swings. Share market will also see ups and downs so be careful before taking decisions. Gold and silver may get cheaper. People with gold or commodity business may have to incur losses so please be careful
- Properties bought in this time will fetch positive results after approximately three years
- Our country will see laws getting better and tougher. In this year some new laws may be formed. People who are anti social, anti national or against the country may get into trouble. Many people in jail may get a bail or get released. All in all, “NAYAYE KA BOL BALA HOGA”.
- Lot of positive changes may happen in favour of the public/aam aadmi
- Science as a field may see new policies; new curriculum may be formed with new syllabus (shiksha niti). For children, this may have a positive effect on their future
- Hindustan may suddenly develop bad relations with some neighbouring country by November this year. If this happens, it may cause financial losses to our country
- Budh/Mercury will have positive effects on things like oil, juices, fruits, milk etc and some new Aartthik Niti (Financial Policy) may be formed and this will give long term good results to our Bharat
- Due to the effect of Chandrama / Moon, stationary items, rice, silver, milk, steel and diamond, may see growth
- Guru Graha/Brahaspati will have good effect on people who are into flower, fruits and agricultural products businesses. A new forest related policy may also be made
- Shukra is senapati and hence, the moral of armed forces will get a boost and women in the forces will be benefited in some crucial positions and more females may join the forces as well
- Due to good effect of Shukra on our country, we will have good relations with western countries and our people will benefit by this December
- Due to Surya, incidents like loots, fire, accidents will increase (daketi updrav kaarwaad sampradayak ghatnayein badhengi). Political turmoil will be at its peak and we may see the demise of a major political figure
- Due to planetary positions, in coming times, diseases will not get detected easily and some new diseases may also come up
- Shani is mantri and as a result, petrol and diesel prices may increase
Lastly, below are few very important remedies for the coming year. These are to be done by all in general and all will benefit from these remedies.
- Remain calm at home and with your surrounding neighbours.
- On Sundays do wheat daan to the needy.
- Make arrangements for drinking water for both, birds and people
- Do Guru jaap daily
- Plant trees – Peepal ji and Banyan, wherever possible and in any number.
- Every Amavasya, perform Pitra Puja yourself.
Bow daily to our Motherland and pray to your Isht for our country’s well being. Cumulative pujas have a larger and faster positive effect. Always remember if our Hindustan will grow peacefully, all of us will get prosperity.
Many of us have forgotten our own Hindu calendar and just like many other things, are following the west and celebrating New Year as per the western calendar only. We must celebrate our Hindu New Year will lot of zeal and piousness. We should also teach our young generations the same, but this only possible if we ourselves are follow practices as per our calendar.
God Bless All of You With Lots of Good Health and Prosperity Always.