HARI OM ,
According to Vedic Astrology, there are many kinds of Yogas present in our Birth/Natal Chart . Some are Good, while, Some Are Bad. Out of those which are bad, there are some which are Very Bad and One can’t Easily Get Rid off. However, PITRA PAKSH or Shraadh, is the best time to perform the remedies concerning these Malefic Yogas like, PITRA DOSH, SAMPATII DOSH , VANSH DOSH, Etc. This is the time, when we Pay Gratitude to Our Ancestors. Those who don’t serve or respect their elders when they were alive; or don’t remember them properly, when they’re Dead, Can’t Ever Remain Happy Throughout Their Lives.
Something Or The Other Keeps Bothering Them And Their Whole Life Comprises A Great Deal Of Struggle. In these cases, even if Jupiter, Moon, Ketu and Saturn Are Good In Your Horoscope, They Don’t Produce Any Good Results.
Pitra Puja , is the Essence of Saubhagya / Good Fortune. In fact,” Tarpan” of not just theImmediate Passed-Away Ancestors Should Be Done, But One Should Try To Do The Tarpan Of Ancestors Till The 16th Generation, If Possible. Pitra Paksha Is Also The Best Time To Do Sun God Worship (Surya Puja). Also, To Beget Children, Get Rid Of Loans, And For General Peace In The Family.
Significance Of Shraadh Or Pitra Paksha.
Krishna Paksha Of Ashwin Maas, Is Called Shraadh , Or Pitra Paksh , Or Mahaalaya Paksh Or Kanaagat Paksh , As During This Time Of The Year, The Sun Is In The Kanya Rashi. Sun Is Dakshinaye Also During This Month, So, All The Pooja Has To Be Done Facing South Direction. This Puja Is Related To Surya Pooja. Do This In Surya Hora Only, i.e. Within 1 Hour Of Sun Rise.
Our Pitras Are Our Identity. We Are , Because Of Them. So, We Must Do Their Puja With Full Devotion. Don’t Do Any Pooja In A Hurried Manner/ Or In Show Off . Don’t Ever Make Fun Of Shraadh. Do Dhyaan Of Ancestors. Your Body And Mind Should Be In Proper Equilibrium. Doing This Puja Daily, Is The Best , Otherwise, Do It On The Tithi Prescribed For The Concerned Ancestor’s Shraadh Or Do It On The” Sarvapitra Amavasya ” for sure, (15th October 2012) , with whole family And Include Children Also.
There Are Three Parts Of Pooja
Tarpan, Bhojan, Tyaag.
Tarpan: Take A Copper Or Earthen Vessel And Fill It With Clean Drinking Water. The Water Must Not Contain Any Kind Of Scent Or Smell. Add Black Til Also In This Water. Sit Facing The South Direction (If Possible, Sit Near Plants , So That When You Offer Water It Doesn’t Spill Over The Floor Or Your Feet, And Goes Straight In The Plants.) Keep A Bucket Full Of Drinking Water With You. Tie Kusha Grass In The Ring Finger Of Your Right Hand. Now, Do The Tarpan Facing South And Chanting This Mantra- “Om Pitra Devaaye Namah, Om Pitra Shaanti Bhava.” Do Dhyaan Of Ancestors And Ask Them For Happiness And Peace.
Bhojan: Make Food That Was Favorite Of Your Ancestors. Every Morning, Keep AsideThe 1st Portion Of The Food For The Cow, 2nd For The Crow, 3rd For Dog, And 4th For Ants. Then Only, Have Your Food. The Food Should Include, Rice, Milk, Shakkar, Ghee, Gangajal, Honey And Kheer And Should Be For Devta, Brahmin, And One Poor Person. According To” Geeta “, Eating Non-Veg , Drinking , Gutka , Drugs Etc. , Is Prohibited These Days , (ACTUALLY ALWAYS ) .
What Not To Have In Food.. Paan, Tambaaku, Jootha Bhojan ,Hotel Food , Urad, Onion, Garlic , Zeera, Brinjal, Meethi , Supaari, Bottle Gourd (Gol Lauki), Heeng.
You Have To Do This On The “Shraadh Tithi “. The Food To The Cow, Crow, Dog And Ants Can Be Given Daily Also During Pitra Paksha.
Eat Food Only Once A Day. Any Member In The Family Can Take This Responsibility. Don’t Eat Grains After Sunset. You May Eat Fruit Etc Though. The Day You Have To Do Shraadh , Sleep On The Floor. Do Daan, Keep Black Til And Raw Food In Daan. Daan Can Be – Bhumi Daan , Gurh (jiggery) Daan, Haal /Plough Daan , Gau / (Cow-Daan Or Anaaj (Grains) Daan. Leave At Least One Bad Habit For The Entire Life. Don’t Make Use Of Any Scent Besides Chandan And Kapoor. Don’t Have Sexual Intercourse During This Period.
Once A Day, Do Parikrama Of Peepal Tree. Do Narayan Pooja Or Read Garudh Path Or Geeta. On Amavasya, Do Pind Daan Of All Pitra.
No Celebration Has To Be Done During Shraadh. No New Clothes, New Vehicles, New Things. Don’t Do Grah Pravesh. Don’t Do Puja Late (You Have To Do It With In 1 Hour Of Sunrise). Shraadh Can Be Done By Husband Wife, Son, Son-In-Law, Daughter, Brother, Or Nephew Of The Concerned Ancestor As Well.
What Are The Three Main Shaaps Or Doshas That Can Be Got Rid Of During Pitra Paksha And What Are Their Specific Remedies ?
- Pitra Dosha
- Vansh Dosha
- Sampatti Dosha
Symptoms Of Pitra Dosha:
- No progress possible in the house in which members are suffering from Pitra Dosha.
- Every person argues/fights with one another over rational issues.
- Children don’t get Married easily, even if they do, marriage doesn’t sustain or life after marriage will be with full of problems and misunderstandings .
- Family starts Reducing Slowly (due to lesser amount of children taking birth with each passing generation)
- Money doesn’t stay in the house and gets spent on Useless Things or Disease.
- Family Reputation Gets Harmed due to some reason.
- Plants, Animals don’t survive in that house .
- Loneliness in the house.
- Construction of some portion of the house stops midway.
- Cracks in the walls of the houses.
- Disease never goes .
- Family head gets diseased quite often or he/she suffering from incurable disease.
- While entering the house, one faces some dirty water.
- Guests never go satisfied from that house.
- Despite all facilities, lot of struggle for all family members.
- Women suffer from frequent miscarriages.
- A lot of Problems in job and business as well.
- Tension amongst siblings, one of the brothers or sisters separates from family.
- Drinking Habit Increases Too Much to the Extent , Person Gets Major , Nerves , Liver , Spleen , Heart Problems .
- Husband wife Never Ending Problems On Small Issues , are also seen.
- Mother-in-law and daughter-in-law never get along easily, but if they stay separately, in different houses, things get absolutely normal.
- Never Ending , Stomach problems to members.
- Problem of Untimely Grey/White hair / Hair Fall , Blood Pressure, Other Blood Related Problems, and Problems Related To Walking.
- Students of that house Lack Concentration and even after Hard Work, they Face Problems In Their Studies.
If You’re Suffering From Most Of The Problems Mentioned Above, (Remember “MOST Of Them “,——- don’t jump to any conclusions, if you related to any two three problems mentioned above), Then do these upayas/remedies/puja,on Every Thursday or Amavasya , VERY VERY IMPORTANT .
Doing It However Early Morning 4 TO 5.30 Am , On The Amavasya Of Pitra Paksha, (in 2012, the amavasya of Pitra Paksha, falls on 15th October), Then It Brings The Best Results.
Sit near Hawan Kund. Every member of the family must keep One Coconut and 1 Rupee Coin with him or her. The Head of the family must have a Turmeric Mala ( Haldi Mala Of 108 Beads) In His Right Hand to Count The Mantra. Other members should have 1 Haldi Gaanth in their Left Hands and Using Right Hand, They’ll Give Aahuti of Samidha ( MUST CONTAIN BLACK TILL AND KUSHA ) . Now everyone do this mantra-“
Om Graam Greem Groum Sah Guruve Namah Swaha”.
Do Atleast 5 Malas Or More. Those Who Are Not Doing Hawan, They Have To Say The Mantra Without ‘Swaha’. Chant the Mantra Loudly. After that, Give That Haldi Gaanth And Coin To A Temple. Coconut Can Be Offered in a River Or Can Be Given To Temple As Well. Then Make Sure To Offer Food To a Kushta Rogi. It’s Great If The Whole Family Does This Puja Together. Should / Must Include Children As Well.
Something Good Will Start Happening With In 1 Year Or Sure. Try to do Hawan Daily in Pitra Paksha, if you Can’t Do Hawan, Then Daily Chant This Mantra In Pitra Paksha. But Hawan, Must Be Done On Sarvapitra Amavasya For Sure ( 15th October 2012).
Symptoms Of Vansh Dosh
- Delay Or Denial In Child Conception .
- Some Incurable Disease In The Family , Money Spent On Medicines At Early Age .
- The Child Has To Struggle A Lot.
- Child Revolts Or Fights With Parents.
- Problem In The Household Life Of The Child.
- Child Gets Love Of Only One Of The Parents Or Of None .
- Child Tells Lies A Lot.
Remedy of Vansh Dosha:
On the Amavasya of Pitra Paksha or Shraadh (in 2012 it is on, 15th October), Give Food to 100 Dogs. Dogs Can Be of Any Color or Breed. From this day onwards, Keep Helping a Widowed Woman in any way possible.
Symptoms Of Sampatti Shraap Or Dosh :
* Money Doesn’t Come Easily.
* A Lot Of Efforts, Still No Wealth.
* Even If It Comes, Then You Won’t Come to Know , How It Gets Spent so Easily.
* Burglary/Robbery Definitely Happens in Either hHouse or at Workplace. May Happen Happen frequently.
* Somebody Deceives You and Never Returns The Money That You Lent To Him/Her.
* You get Addicted to Gamble and Keep Losing, But You Keep Gambling Because it Becomes An Addiction.
* When this Shraap Is Very Strong, The Person Spends Money in Bringing Friends and Feeding Them With Alcohol.
* Parents Don’t Give Money to that Person , With No Care ,Respect And Love .
* Finances Get Entangled in Legal Problems.
* Your Tenants Also Become A Source Of Troubles For You.
Remedy: Improve Your Behavior First. Get Rid Of Any Drug / Alcohol Addiction. Do Bhoodan- Donation /Sacrifice Of Land. Even if it’s a Small Piece Of Land Like, You Can Help In The Construction Of Some Place Of Worship. Do Shani Puja With Proper “SANKALP and Anushthan “. Learn It From Some Priest.
PLEASE DO ALL ABOVE REMEDIES AND TRY TO MAKE ” LIFE SMOOTH ” , A LOT MORE WILL BE SENT , ON PITRA PAKSH WITH MORE DETAILS , IN FUTURE MAILS , AS UNKNOWINGLY LOT OF FAMILIES ARE GOING THRU VERY BAD TIMES BECAUSE OF THIS DOSH , AND REMEDY LIES WITIN YOU ONLY .
Leave A Comment